Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kit | Save Time and Money with Dine a Chook
Don’t waste your time comparing the hundreds of different chicken feeders and drinkers on the market. Make life easy and go straight to the best by installing a Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder and Drinker in your backyard chicken coop. Suitable for most modern coops, this economical kit is perfect for 4-6 chickens, ducks or even geese!
The Dine a Chook 3.5 Litre Chicken Feeder and 4 Litre Chicken Drinker Kit is Australia’s best-selling poultry kit. If you don’t believe us, check out our customer feedback on eBay. With over 2500 sold in Australia alone, this indispensable combination is now for sale in the UK and Ireland. It is an essential purchase for the new poultry owner, and a fantastic way to up-grade your cheap, plastic feeders and drinkers.
The Dine a Chook Feeder and Drinker Kit (small flocks):
- 1 x 3.5 Litre Automatic Chicken Feeder
- 1 x 4 Litre Chicken Drinker
This kit holds enough feed and water to sustain 2-6 birds for a minimum of 3 days.
Features of the 3.5 Litre Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder
- Our smaller feeder measures 535mm in height (kits with larger feeders available here).
- Suitable for chickens, ducks and other poultry.
- Join-free, heavy-duty PVC for an extended working life.
- Water-tight fittings and patented rain protection system - our feeders are wet weather proof!
- Adjustable-depth feeding bay which works with most commercial chicken feeds sold in the UK.
- Design to reduce waste - patented horizontal and vertical interior paddles in the feeding bay to prevent thrashing and raking of feed.
- May deter rodents.
- Deters pest birds.
- Carry handle.
- Easy-use mounting hooks.
Features of the 4 Litre Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker (Single Cup)
- Our standard Chicken Drinker, measuring 545mm in height.
- Made of top-quality, UV-stable PVC to prevent algae growth.
- Join- and glue-free to ensure the freshest water.
- The automatic watering cup will minimise fouling of the water with dust and dirt.
- New Lubing Cups with an up-graded float to hold more water than other designs. Reliable and easy for chickens to use.
- Lock-on lid with carry-handle.
- Super-strong, moulded rear hooks.
Twin-cup Drinkers are also available in Automatic Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kits and are suitable for flocks of up to 12 birds.
Our Chicken Feeder and Drinker kits come with a complete mounting set including screws and custom-made steel brackets for easy installation in any backyard chicken coop or yard.
All Dine a Chook products are manufactured in Australia to the highest quality standards.
Dine a Chook doesn’t just make chicken feeders and drinkers, we are dedicated to reducing the work of keeping backyard poultry for chicken keepers everywhere. Our products outlast and outperform all ordinary chicken feeders and drinkers, exceeding your expectations of quality and functionality. At Dine a Chook, we will save you money and deliver top-notch care to your birds with minimal fuss.
Enjoy our products with the confidence that if you are not completely satisfied, we will offer a complete refund. For full details of our Returns Policy, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 12 | Next
So far so good
Posted by Unknown on 9th Jul 2018
All good so far, cooks like them. Easy to fill and maintain.
Posted by Sue on 5th Feb 2018
I bought a combined feeder-drinking kit for my three hens. After a slightly shaky start (couldn't get the pellets to drop down) we have none of us looked back! Happy hens and happy owner!
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Jan 2018
Great product and my chickens got used to it very quickly. Speedy delivery and easy to set up.
Girls happy I'm happy
Posted by Liz on 6th Oct 2017
Was looking for drinkers and feeders for our hens before they arrived. I wanted to have something outdoors, something that would keep the food dry and protect against mice or rats coming after split food. Big ask i know but these seem to do the job. When the girls arrived in no time at all they were all eating and drinking. As i bought the combo these are not the cheapest feeders and drinkers but they tick all the boxes and i am really pleased so far. They also arrived very promptly with no problems.
Well designed feeders
Posted by Unknown on 30th Aug 2017
My chickens were used the drinker almost straight away. I had to put some corn in the opening of the feeder at first to guide them into that, as the access is more concealed ,due to the design which keeps out rain and stops the chickens from wastefully pulling food out. I'm not so keen on the white colour, but I guess that is to reflect the sunlight to keep the food and water from heating up.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 12 | Next