High-quality Chicken Feeder and Waterer Kit – Automate your chicken keeping tasks to save time!
Do you love keeping chickens but don’t have the time to care for them? Switch your poultry care tasks to automatic with a time-saving Dine a Chook Feeder and Drinker kit.
The Dine a Chook 4.7 Litre Chicken Feeder and 4 Litre Chicken Drinker Kit is Australia’s best Automatic poultry kit for flocks of up to 8 chickens. Suitable for most modern chicken coops, this kit is now for sale in the UK and Ireland. This is an essential purchase for the backyard poultry keeper. Enjoy keeping backyard chickens, ducks or other poultry without all of the work!
Dine a Chook Feeder and Waterer Kit (medium flocks):
- 1 x 4.7 Litre Automatic Chicken Feeder
- 1 x 4 Litre Chicken Waterer (Single Cup)
This kit is suitable for flocks of up to 8 birds, and will provide sufficient food and water for a minimum of 2 days.
Features of the 4.7 Litre Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder
- Our largest feeder, measuring 720 mm.
- UV-resistant PVC is join-free and guaranteed to outlast any other feeder on the market.
- Feed is protected from wet weather and spoilage by exclusive rain proof technology.
- Waste-reducing, adjustable-depth feeding bay is suitable for most commercial feeds.
- Suitable for chickens, ducks and other poultry.
- Designed to be as rodent resistant as possible.
- Ergonomic handle and easy-fill lid.
- Built-in mounting hooks designed to fit all modern, backyard chicken coops.
Features of the 4 Litre Dine a Chook Chicken Drinker
- A long-life, PVC, single cup Automatic Chicken Waterer.
- 545mm in height.
- Your chickens will only drink the freshest water – algae-resistant, glue-free and designed to prevent hens from dirtying the water or drinking cup.
- German-made Lubing Cup is fitted with a Dine a Chook up-graded float to ensure that it will never run dry.
- Convenient, top-fill design.
- Also suitable for ducks and other poultry.
- Extra-strong mounting hooks.
Our Dine a Chook Chicken Waterers are available for a variety of flock sizes. For larger flocks, you may wish to purchase one of our twin-cup drinkers, available here and also available in Chicken Feeder and Waterer kits.
All Chicken Feeder and Drinker kits include a complementary mounting system, including heavy-duty steel brackets and screws, for hassle-free installation in your chicken coop or yard.
Dine a Chook doesn’t just make chicken feeders and drinkers, we are dedicated to reducing the work of keeping backyard poultry for chicken keepers everywhere. Our products outlast and outperform all ordinary chicken feeders and drinkers, exceeding your expectations of quality and functionality. At Dine a Chook, we will save you money and deliver top-notch care to your birds with minimal fuss.
Enjoy our products with the confidence that if you are not completely satisfied, we will offer a complete refund. For full details of our Returns Policy, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.