4.7 Litre Automatic Chicken Feeder Twin Pack - No chicken coop is complete without a Dine a Chook!
Once you have bought your brand new chicken coop, you will need one of our feeders. Cheap plastic alternatives require frequent replacement and have higher levels of feed-wastage than Dine a Chook, attracting vermin. Don’t waste your money - go straight to the best. Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeders are such good value that our customers reckon they pay for themselves in no time.
The Dine a Chook 4.7 L Twin Pack
- 2 x 3.5 Litre Automatic Chicken Feeders
This kit is suitable for flocks of up to 16 birds, and will provide sufficient food for a minimum of 4 days.
Features of the 4.7 Litre Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder
- Our largest feeders, measuring 720 mm each.
- Manufactured in Australia from high-grade PVC for strength and durability.
- Waste-reducing feeding bay, adjustable to suit most commercial feeds.
- Weather the weather with this design, featuring water-tight fittings and a rain cover to protect the feeding bay.
- May discourage wild-birds and rodents.
- Lids are equipped with a moulded carry handle.
- Engineered mounting hooks suit standard wire meshes and most backyard chicken coops sold in the UK.
A mounting kit containing screws and engineered steel-brackets is included with all Dine a Chook Feeders.
Don't forget, your web-footed friends love Dine a Chook too. Don't be fooled by the name, these are great duck feeders too!
Dine a Chook doesn’t just make chicken feeders and drinkers, we are dedicated to reducing the work of keeping backyard poultry for chicken keepers everywhere. Our products outlast and outperform all ordinary chicken feeders and drinkers, exceeding your expectations of quality and functionality. At Dine a Chook, we will save you money and deliver top-notch care to your birds with minimal fuss.
Enjoy our products with the confidence that if you are not completely satisfied, we will offer a complete refund. For full details of our Returns Policy, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Saving me a fortune
Posted by Heather Smith on 31st Jan 2017
These feeders are excellent. I only fill them once a week & I am saving money as there's no wasted/spilled feed, I also noticed there's not so many rats. Once the chickens realised what they were they started using them great. Definitely going to invest in the water containers soon. Highly recommended.