Our largest Automatic Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kit for backyard poultry
Dine a Chook’s Automatic Chicken Feeder and Drinker kits keep your chicken coop cleaner. Poorly designed feeders and drinkers let chickens spill feed and water, causing waste and mess, and attracting vermin. Don’t settle for second-rate poultry supplies. Minimise waste and save time by purchasing a Dine a Chook kit - built to last over the long term!
The Dine a Chook Large Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kit:
- 1 x 4.7 Litre Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder
- 1 x 4 Litre Dine a Chook Twin-Cup Waterer
This kit will provide up to 10 chickens with food and water for a minimum of 2 days. For larger flocks, we suggest a kit containing more feeders/waterers.
Features of the 4.7 Litre Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder
- Our largest feeder, standing 730mm tall.
- Heavy-duty PVC design for longevity.
- Weather proof, no-waste feeding bay works with most feeds sold by poultry suppliers in the UK.
- May help to vermin proof your chicken coop by decreasing food spillage
- Lid with carry handle.
- Rear mounting hooks for easy installation.
Features of the 4 Litre Dine a Chook Twin Cup Chicken Drinker
- Our standard Chicken Drinker measuring 545mm tall.
- Fitted with two Lubing Cups to service up to 12 chickens or other poultry.
- Made from UV-stable PVC to deter algae.
- All Lubing Cups are up-graded with a patented Dine a Chook float to ensure that they never run dry.
- Easy-fill design.
- Ergonomic grip.
- Extra-strong mounting hooks are built in to the system design.
Single Cup Drinkers are also available for smaller flocks.
All Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeders and Drinkers come with a mounting kit, containing heavy-duty steel brackets and screws, for ease of installation.
Dine a Chook doesn’t just make chicken feeders and drinkers, we are dedicated to reducing the work of keeping backyard poultry for chicken keepers everywhere. Our products outlast and outperform all ordinary chicken feeders and drinkers, exceeding your expectations of quality and functionality. At Dine a Chook, we will save you money and deliver top-notch care to your birds with minimal fuss.
Enjoy our products with the confidence that if you are not completely satisfied, we will offer a complete refund. For full details of our Returns Policy, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Posted by Jo on 5th Mar 2018
I was very dubious about spending so much money on a new drinker and feeder for my hens but I feel it was an investment. I have 25 bantams and they got the hang of using these the same day I installed them. They are durable, easy to refill and do the job perfectly. I have no regrets and no complaints!
Posted by Paul on 18th Sep 2017
Best feeder and drinker set ever, chickens love it, really sturdy
Posted by Claire on 27th Jul 2017
Very well constructed. Sturdy, yet simple. The girls figured it out quickly. Would recommend. Easy to fit also
Posted by D Lowe on 3rd May 2017
I purchased a feeder & drinker unit for my chicken run. It was easy to setup and the chickens started using it immediatley. The primary reason for the purchase was to get rid of an alarming rat population this it did within 3 days. Dont bother with traps or poison get this equipment.
The Best Feeders and Drinkers
Posted by Denise Allman on 17th Jan 2017
These are the best feeders and drinkers, they keep the food and water clean,no overspill therefore no waste and so NORODENTS.Don't waste your money on other feeders/drinkers.I can highly recommend.